Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Who is behind split Ranbir Kapoor and actress Deepika Padukone


Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has denied reports that his mother being the reason behind his split with actress Deepika Padukone, claiming it was their own individual choice.

Ranbir, 30, and Deepika, 27, began dating when they met on the sets of 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' in 2008 and the couple split after a year.

"It's an issue between two individuals, but people work on several theories and then disturb things. My mother loves me a lot and wants me to live my own life. My mother is also very fond of Deepika. So, at least this was not the reason for the split. I want to clarify, my mother was not the reason for the break-up," Ranbir said on a television show.

There were reports that the actor broke-up with the 'Cocktail' star because Ranbir's mother Neetu Kapoor did not approve of their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment