Tuesday, September 27, 2011

hot movies

What is about some movies that make you want to take off and take your partner right then, and there is not it? Is the whole movie, or a particular moment when you expect the two characters are going to go down? For me, it's usually a specific scene that plays upon me like the memory of the dream of hot and pointed out first thing in the morning (such as in these days, I wake up smiling-up).
However, when I scrolled through my mental Rolodex of films exciting, and I can only be achieved with a handful. I posed armed with my social networking tool and a hundred friends, my question to both men and women: "What you want to make films, you know, to do that?"
Female friends tend to describe all the films that made them hot, including the general feeling of the movies. For my friends, male, sex was in the details. He told me one of my friends than men for some scenes that made him hot. Took another step further, and not limited to the title of the film but also the names of actresses to heat his loins, as well as words the Internet Movie Database aid that would to me in my research (the use of which shows another way to use a novel technology for the progress of science).
Proved further research using these tools that I was not alone in a small number of beliefs, such as that be the cause of some of the actresses, and certain scenes (often characterized threeways), and movies that involve some extent France, and all films directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. Of course, it may be simply hot pants and tube socks and roller skates worn by Heather Graham in Boogie Nights that do it for us all.








No comments:

Post a Comment