Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sister tattoos



. I was pale, instead, "I noticed my sister is useful, some time in the first tattoo:" I think I breathe better. "Teeth clenched against the advice was useful, and I'm not holding my breath for 10 minutes. Pain, I felt very strange as applied design artist My sister tied to celebrate the bond we have, and a tattoo in the same place on each of our shoulders. my little sister refused the opportunity to join with some contempt. "I have never seen a tattoo I would like", as announced, but certainly this is the crux of the matter. brought to these shores from South Pacific by 17-century sailors, tattoos and very personal pieces of art the body that are often difficult to explain the dissidents (sorry, Mom), although since the days of the first tattoos, fashion and celebrities have made them increasingly common.
Ten years later, back in the chair Christine Keller, a tattooist, about to have a great love for my kids etched in my back for ever, and the moments I wonder what on earth I'm doing. Only brought the same work I have encountered this is more painful is childbirth - is inspired by love, and likewise, but perhaps not so insane.
Why brand yourself with the name of a family member for life? In some cultures, tattoos and the family is the rule: Traditionally, Maori arkings on their faces and bodies. I tell these stories about the lives of their ancestors, although the skin instead of the hole was originally carved on it. Celebrity tattoo mad current of the family reflects this tradition. Victoria Beckham, a star for each child, plus one for herself and her husband David. He has a tattoo the names of all his three sons "across the back. Kelly Osbourne arm belongs to her father, Ozzy (with tattoo features the word" Pope "in the above scenario Gothic lock and key), while the back carries the legendary" G Vous Aime Maman does not. "
Perhaps perversely, could be coloring the body ever to be deeply therapeutic. My sister and I and our mutual tattoo family, particularly after the crisis: our father, and divorced in recent times again, you may have suffered a terrible reaction to his medication. We saw him through it, but it was scary at the time. The Dany Boon, a psychiatric nurse, tattoo after his near-death experience. Hospitalised Danny came with the collapse of the lung, the book Papillon by Henri Charrière, a condemnation of the French, who escaped from a penal colony on Devil's Island, which won the title of the butterfly tattoo on his chest. "In my opinion, this is the greatest story of human endurance," says Danny. "It inspired me to survive this ordeal. And to support me, my brothers and Sam Simon also read that, and when you're the best in the end, we had all the butterfly tattoo on the cover of the book on our backs as a sign of brotherhood."
Tattoo in the history of Western society to the Romans, when symbolizes the courage of the soldier. (I am not surprised given how much they hurt.) Tiggy sister talks of two tons of the existence of something so meaningful etched in the skin, and resists the pain of her last tattoo for her children. "It's fun when you're thinking about the final outcome," she says, "and a little addictive." I do not feel exactly the same way, although we both briefly felt Bob tattoo after a one-time and high wears off.
This ritual reminds us that the blood brothers, swear allegiance, and the tattoo of blood relations are understandable: you will be linked at all, no matter what. But may tattoo during the throes of first love is not wisdom. It's one thing to remove the wedding ring, it's another to get rid of tattoos - which means the laser treatment painful or reconstruction in many cases, more than dodgy tattoo, or both. The big question today is what you will do with Amy Winehouse's tattoos, "Blake" in light of the plans reported by the divorce.
So, is the key to longevity, even in love and tattoos? Emily Giles, I do not think necessarily so. And said it was the nickname of her husband, Tom - "Mr. P" - tattooed on her finger a little while living alone in New York in 2006 after he was back for a year. "I have done this because I missed the rush later, I teased my best not to think that Tom was myself, and I did not get a little embarrassed when his mother saw him."
Fortunately, I got married this year. "Why start negatively, thinking he was going to end?" Says Emily. "I think it's courage and optimism you have the name of a lover of tattoos, and even if we split, I never regret that tattoo Tom was the most important relationship in my life."
The tattoo can also celebrate the symbolic family. Mark Henderson kidnapped in Colombia in September 2003 by the National Liberation Army political group, and held hostage for three months and a half month tour with the rest of the group. "In the back of my diary, we have designed tattoos we had to celebrate our release" - which happened in that December Per year for the abduction on Mark entered the shop and the tattoo was a "family" he was kidnapped with a tattoo on the biceps muscle, said: "Seven of us holding hands - I do not want to forget what happened," says Mark. "This reminds me I got through it, so I can get through anything."
Most people do not have such a great source of inspiration, but tattoos will always be intensely personal decision, while some actually do it after the change of life. The tattoo Jake Fischer, the first of the name of his late grandfather on his arm. "I never forget in any case I seriously, but the tattoo is a love and a monument to him."
And meet the artists who have tattoos that they inspired Jake to train as a tattooist himself. Jake says at least half the people who come for tattoos, branding their business to someone, whether a name or image.















No comments:

Post a Comment