Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Serena Williams


Rumour has it that Serena Williams, tennis champion 29 years, that part of her hip-hop artist and actor shared, Examiner reports. Speculation emerged earlier this week when Williams, a friend Ebanks SELITA make an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" and refused to deny reports of the proposal.
Rumors of fighting soon began to spread through social networking sites after he was asked whether Williams Ebanks has no plans to walk down the aisle, which she replied: "I am the best friend, and I will be your best friend if I told you, so I do not know. Common will be If you do not marry her smart, so, he wants to be a very intelligent man. "He spoke hip-hop star couple had dating since 2008 and during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Show last year, his intention to tie the ultimate knot, saying: "Certainly I want to get married, and I love to get married and have kids."
Despite being a Grammy-winning musician, recently moved in the common representation, and they have been in the likes of 'Smoking Aces' American Gangster ',' Terminator Salvation "and" Date Night .







No comments:

Post a Comment